Government Transformation Strategy
This year, in September AAC Systems were a proud sponsor of the annual Government ICT event held at County Hall with a focus on Transformation Strategy.
For those not familiar with the conference, it provides both policy and strategy insights into a number of key focal points that are on Government agendas. The event was spilt into 3 main streams; Data, Cloud and Infrastructure. With technical sessions and case studies from ICT leaders across Local and Central Governments the Key themes explored with each of the streams were:
- Central investment and support to deliver the next stage of digital transformation
- Shifting focus from service improvement to business transformation – delivering end-to-end technology projects
- Developing the right skills and culture for a digitally-enabled government
- Creating the ICT infrastructure to enable data-driven public services
- Optimising collaboration across government to deliver efficient and effective transformation
AAC Systems were present, promoting Digital Transformation Software Solutions in accordance with the Government Transformation Strategy 2017 to 2020.
We supply digital solutions such as Post Room Automation, amongst others, which may be of interest.
These are On-Premise Business Efficiency Systems that streamline the flow of in-bound information.
Every business has in-bound data, whether paper-based, electronic, fax, EDI or today, even from web-portals.
We offer this technology to reduce the time, and cost, it takes to understand the incoming information before routing it to where it needs to go for onward processing.
Our goal is to help our customers achieve high levels of automation, touch-free routing and the streamlining of business processes to achieve greater levels of efficiency.
To discuss your Transformation Strategy, call AAC Systems today on 01628 421569
or email us at email@example.com