Information management (IM) is the collection and management of information from one or more sources and the distribution of that information to one or more audiences. Information, as we know it today, includes both electronic and physical information. The organisational structure must be capable of managing this information throughout the information lifecycle regardless of source or format for delivery through multiple channels that may include mobile devices and web interfaces.
Information is key to any organisation and AAC Systems have a number of solutions that get the most value out of the data that organisations capture, whether this be to enrich other sources, collaborate through Microsoft SharePoint or to automatically integrate it with other systems.
- spotting trends,
- comparing against key performance indicators (KPIs) with a view to improving operational efficiency,
- eliminating assumption-based decisions,
- realigning strategies
- increasing revenues.
Please read more about our solutions below or make contact here – Contact Us
- Business Intelligence – ensure your business is getting the information it needs to stay competitive
- Customer Engagement – Improve customer engagement with automated and personalised outbound communications with CCM.
- Data Integrations – create essential links between your data capture tools, systems of engagement and systems of record more quickly and less costly than previously possible.