Engage and communicate with your customers across multiple channels with minimal IT intervention through a Customer Communication Management tool (CCM).
Today, in the Age of the Customer, the needs and expectations of the average customer have changed. Customers are more mobile, online 24/7 and demand seamless and self-service access to their accounts. With so many different platforms and contact points, everyone has their own preferences on how and when they should be contacted. Not to mention that consumers now expect businesses to give almost instant confirmations for peace of mind.
Businesses are having to ensure that their communication processes line-up to customer expectations in order to remain competitive and cater for customer demand. Existing processes that are time consuming, error prone and non-flexible need to be revisited to give the best customer experience possible.
How AAC Systems can help
Customer Communications Manager (CCM) is an enterprise class customer communications management solution that empowers business owners to engage and communicate with their customers across different channels, with minimal IT effort. It does this by generating timely, relevant and personal communication and delivers it through e-mail, print, portal and other channels. The flexible, reliable software creates your documents, is easy to use and integrate, raises productivity, saves money and empowers your people to communicate.
Be empowered to communicate when, where and how your customers prefer, creating tailored customer communications for increased engagement and retention. Create relevant, accurate, and highly personalised content, delivered in both paged (e.g. print or PDF) and non-paged formats (e.g. email, HTML, and XML) for any outbound communications, such as contracts, proposals, insurance and mortgage documents.
Benefits of Customer Engagement
Customer Communications Manager provides the following benefits:
- Improve and customise communication – timely, accurate and relevant communications prompt a positive customer experience, which favourably impacts company success. Organisations can quickly respond to market developments as well as continuously changing to meet customer preferences and needs.
- Compose personal and customer-driven documents – CCM helps strengthen customer relationships by adding a human touch. The solution enables you to communicate in a personal way.
- Control and flexibility – the flexibility of controlled document production results in increased agility for organisations and their employees. With CCM there is no need to sacrifice flexibility for control or vice versa.
- Save time and costs – by automating customer communications processing, organisations save time and cost and improve efficiency.
- Empower users – business users are empowered to manage templates and documents independently. The easy creation and management of letters or offers in a familiar user environment simplifies customer communications.
To find out how you could benefit from better engagement with your customers, please contact AAC Systems.